In this example we’ll quickly show you how to send data from a MySQL database to a Google Sheet.
- Log in to the web app
- Start a new SQL block
- Add a new source by clicking on the drop down menu Source and choosing Add source
- Connect to the dummy MySQL database using these credentials
- We’re going to use Google Sheets as the destination here. Make sure you've authorized the app here
- Make a copy of this Sheet by going to File —> Make a copy
- Select that Google Sheet as the Destination
- Add this SQL query
host: 184.108.40.206 port: 3306 user: customer_ywbso password: A8bGXQzDGnPRgk7y database: dummy
select u.* from dummy.users as u where 1=1
- Click Run and you should see the Sheet populate results from the MySQL database
Google Sheets is one of the most popular destinations for SeekWell.
Many customers move data on campaign results from their data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift, and Google BigQuery to Google Sheets, where they compare that data against targets and goals they have set. Other popular destinations include HubSpot, Salesforce, and Slack. If you get stuck or have any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org