- Knowledge base (including internal development docs)
- Task management (personal to-do database)
- Content management (i.e. a database of content ideas)
Naturally, when we went to launch our blog, I looked for a way to do it thru Notion. We were already writing the drafts and storing ideas there, we just needed an easy way to publish. Here's what we came up with:
- Go to the Notion page in Chrome using incognito, e.g. this one)
- Open dev console (
F12or right click → inspect) and run the code below
- Go to Butter and click "Write new post" (SeekWell uses a Flask backend, check out how to set up Butter for it here)
- Click "Source code"
- Paste in Notion HTML
- Add the following CSS to your blog template (you only need to do this once)
That's it! Feel free to drop me a note on Twitter if you get stuck.